• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said. It will be stronger post landfall away from New Orleans. Not shocked at all with the TS declaration. My final call map will stay no changes. Absolutely absurd. I will be in contact with local emergency management teams.
They don't care what you say. Hahaha

Obviously the mods keep posting the NAM which is a non-tropical model versus cams and other guidance local officials are using. It’s gonna cause someone to get hurt!!!!
I thought the system would be south of Charlestown? Given that the nam shifted north at 12z and the system is likely to follow just south of the better band of fgen I'd say the non tropical model is doing better than the good for ----

Can someone refresh my memory. Does the GFS still have a bias of over developing lows and spinning them into full blown storms too frequently
I think they corrected a lot of the convective feedback issues of the old model with the upgrade which in theory should stop randocanes

I think they corrected a lot of the convective feedback issues of the old model with the upgrade which in theory should stop randocanes
Gotcha. Noticed past couple runs have been spinning up a low in The MDR that winds up pretty quick. Seems awfully early for that given SSTs down there

Reactions: SD
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back