• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Charlotte . I haven’t been here in probably 2 years I think ? Maybe more ? I honestly can’t remember nor do I care to remember . If they nuked Charlotte I’d be happy . It’s disgusting , hideous , everything from Salisbury on down is one giant cancer cell . Not just any cancer but intense stage 4 butthole cancer . Also what’s with all the erectile dysfunction billboards on the highway in Charlotte .
Bruh

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Took a pic of this rabbit yesterday morning. I'm surprised it stayed still the whole time
6d4f240c121194d5e335eac576cd5dcb.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Good news convection robbing storms down in the gulf and Florida will limit the progress north some. And nighttime the outer bands should weaken a little. Still will see a pocket of pivoting rainfall but it will be compact moving through the Carolina Piedmont. Honestly this a good storm for drought areas given limited impacts. Yay

Love seeing the Atlantic become alive with a tropical storm inland over the US. Moisture is now coming in off the gulf of South Carolina Over Charlestown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back