• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotcha. Noticed past couple runs have been spinning up a low in The MDR that winds up pretty quick. Seems awfully early for that given SSTs down there
Made me look I see that. It'll probably verify I'll be at the beach that week when it gets close.

Made me look I see that. It'll probably verify I'll be at the beach that week when it gets close.
I had a trip last year cancelled by Isaias. No joke made landfall literally over the house I was supposed to be renting. Whole week got cancelled. Seeing these gives me flashbacks ?

• Haha
Reactions: SD
1624120379330.png
someone more knowledgeable than me can break down this setup. Not sure if it’s conducive to it making it far west. Outside of snow setups I’m a potato

I hate Charlotte . I haven’t been here in probably 2 years I think ? Maybe more ? I honestly can’t remember nor do I care to remember . If they nuked Charlotte I’d be happy . It’s disgusting , hideous , everything from Salisbury on down is one giant cancer cell . Not just any cancer but intense stage 4 butthole cancer . Also what’s with all the erectile dysfunction billboards on the highway in Charlotte .

I hate Charlotte . I haven’t been here in probably 2 years I think ? Maybe more ? I honestly can’t remember nor do I care to remember . If they nuked Charlotte I’d be happy . It’s disgusting , hideous , everything from Salisbury on down is one giant cancer cell . Not just any cancer but intense stage 4 butthole cancer . Also what’s with all the erectile dysfunction billboards on the highway in Charlotte .
Wut

Damn , apparently some 150 horse riders ( Black Country folk ill link the people in sec) are riding throughout the town of Zebulon . Damn I missed it . They did a documentary on these people that won a Regional Emmy. They also do what they call the biggest bonfire on earth parties every now and then.

No one wants you here. Go home

My god y’all won’t believe what I saw ! Forget the live laugh love stickers or kitchen pieces . No , I just saw here in mint hill a live laugh love license plate . Lvlaflv

I tell u one thing this election year will be different if cooper wins again I guarantee Wilkes,Surry, Allegheny, Ashe, Iredell, Alexander, Catawba and points south west will go back to the state of Franklin. No more of this crap. On the legal grounds all money is spent on repairing that damn road on the OBX, Raleigh, Charlotte, etc. we will link up with the Amtrak coming to south West Virginia and extend it own down. Won’t even need i77 toll roads anymore **** them
UHM, he can't run again, has served two terms when this gig is up

Thank you!! Plz say it louder so those in the back can hear and understand!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back