• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad thinks AT&T was cyberattacked yesterday as well. They couldn’t access the Internet and their GCAS systems provided by AT&T for work and the tech help told them that they don’t know what’s happening and when it would be resolved .

Who’s going to deliver your door dash and Grubhub now ! Lmao this is bad for the sector of the economy that relies on gas . My dads job for instance they fill their work trucks up every morning , landscaping , construction , etc .
You gotta ask/talk to the hoarders not me, I bet they are the same ones that had 76000 rolls of TP too

People have to have a full tank to sit in their driveway while they work from home

I actually have to still drive to work, and kids to preschool. I've got like 5 or so gallons still sitting in the Generator from the ice storms, and about 4 gallons in my mower can.

Didn't we just do this ---- like 2 or 3 years ago when the pipeline caught fire and spilled? We never ran out of gas, people just panic like dumb@$$es and bought it as fast as they could deliver it.

THIS ? is ? so?freaking?stupid?

I actually have to still drive to work, and kids to preschool. I've got like 5 or so gallons still sitting in the Generator from the ice storms, and about 4 gallons in my mower can.

Didn't we just do this ---- like 2 or 3 years ago when the pipeline caught fire and spilled? We never ran out of gas, people just panic like dumb@$$es and bought it as fast as they could deliver it.

Hopefully all the people who panicked are done by tomorrow . I’ll pay my what will prolly be 3.20 gas tomorrow as long as there’s no lines

Better get the siphon and indeed its dumb AF. So panicky and reactionary these days.

There are no large tank farms or pipeline in WNC so people really freakout; this all started with a hurricane in the gulf about 10 years ago when everyone rushed out an bought all the gas. I just waited a week and got gas no problem; thanks to my wife, I have a requirement to keep my tank at least have full :)

There are no large tank farms or pipeline in WNC so people really freakout; this all started with a hurricane in the gulf about 10 years ago when everyone rushed out an bought all the gas. I just waited a week and got gas no problem; thanks to my wife, I have a requirement to keep my tank at least have full :)
The tank farm is just down the road here in Selma ! Literally right down 96! People still Doofus their pants here !

I went and got gas just because everybody else was.. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back