• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these weenies man emptying gas stations . Calm your tits down man, I ain’t tryna sit my ass at the crib because a bunch of fat asses hoarded gas so they can make the 2 mile trip to McDonald’s every day .
To late, many gas stations here have a line or are out, how am I suppose to get some ? man ?. damn panic buying pussies
This is toilet paper all over again

To late, many gas stations here have a line or are out, how am I suppose to get some ? man ?. damn panic buying pussies
Shoot man . Smh man. The colonial pipeline has an offshoot that runs down to Selma about 20 minutes down the road from me . Lots of giant tanks of gas where the tankers go to fill up. Imma rob it . ---- man I’m tryna enjoy the world and these mofos doing this ---- . I ain’t even gon bother getting gas and I guess imma be stuck to short ass drives to make it last the week . ---- man I’m supposed to be in chapel hill this weekend for an important meeting so these mofos better have that ---- running soon or I’m putting holes in somebody chest .

We seriously only have 1 60 year old pipeline fueling the entire east coast . All because regulation won’t allow more and because our push for energy independence led to less refineries in the east which imported oil . I doubt the northeast would ever consider letting another pipeline run so we might as well build us a second one on our own running from the Midwest which taps into lots of sources like the Alberta shale deposits , North Dakota , and the gulf coast. They are safe . Can’t keep relying on Texas .

Woke up this morning at 5am and said to myself...I better go get gas. Well I am glad I did because I went by that same gas station at 9am and must have been a 100 cars in line. My wife said multiple ones she checked is out of gas.

Woke up this morning at 5am and said to myself...I better go get gas. Well I am glad I did because I went by that same gas station at 9am and must have been a 100 cars in line. My wife said multiple ones she checked is out of gas.
I bet they will begin heading out this way for gas . Well my ass going even further out ! Middlesex has like 2 pumps they better have gas .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back