• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently in a long line for gas at Sam’s now.
Valero’s is out here , sheetz line was long. Didn’t bother checking the rest so now I’m driving out . Hope people aren’t attacking these country gas stations too but I see a lot of cars on the road so I’m nervous .

I’m literally right behind a sheetz tanker headed for the Zebulon sheetz . Ffs people they are still able to fill up the gas stations calm the ---- down . There’s so many cars at the sheetz tho don’t think it will even be able to get in.

I’m literally right behind a sheetz tanker headed for the Zebulon sheetz . Ffs people they are still able to fill up the gas stations calm the ---- down . There’s so many cars at the sheetz tho don’t think it will even be able to get in.
People have to have a full tank to sit in their driveway while they work from home

People have to have a full tank to sit in their driveway while they work from home
Pretty much lol. RDU even pre pandemic had the greatest share of from home workers than any metro in the us. It’s only gone up since the pandemic obviously . Also the tanker kept going up 96. Maybe it gave up or it’s going to fill up the sheetz in wake forest lmao. Pretty sure they got a sheetz . Freaking brick hoarding gas, even the diesel had long lines .

I’m happy though I have enough gas to where if I get bored I can make little few mile drives to spots to chill at in Zebulon for the next few days. Kind of sucks though because I was going on long 60 mile drives to different parks last few days, can’t do that anymore .

Praying to god we got gas for the weekend , I got an opportunity in chapel hill so I need to drive . That’s a 50+ mile drive , 100 round trip.

Pretty much lol. RDU even pre pandemic had the greatest share of from home workers than any metro in the us. It’s only gone up since the pandemic obviously . Also the tanker kept going up 96. Maybe it gave up or it’s going to fill up the sheetz in wake forest lmao. Pretty sure they got a sheetz . Freaking brick hoarding gas, even the diesel had long lines .

I’m happy though I have enough gas to where if I get bored I can make little few mile drives to spots to chill at in Zebulon for the next few days.
I've gotten to where I drive so little I couldn't tell you how much gas I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back