• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawg you the one who started trying to fry me up. Yo dusty city pothole broke boi give me a dollar in a Walmart parking lot flying roach head looking ass damn birds nest hair lookin ass mofo!
@smast16 I think lick is not in love with me as you stated few weeks ago. He's having a lover's quarrel it looks like with Fro.

Lol the citgo has one pump working and people are backed up in a long line waiting lmao. They will all be looking sick as hell when that pump runs out before their turn. But god dang how much gas it got lol it’s been that same pump since like noon . Other than that only the BP in Zebulon has gas . Way more than 8% of our gas stations , I don’t believe the supposed only 8% of gas stations in nc are out that ----- like 90% here .

Lol the citgo has one pump working and people are backed up in a long line waiting lmao. They will all be looking sick as hell when that pump runs out before their turn. But god dang how much gas it got lol it’s been that same pump since like noon . Other than that only the BP in Zebulon has gas . Way more than 8% of our gas stations , I don’t believe the supposed only 8% of gas stations in nc are out that ----- like 90% here .
I wonder how big the tanks are under the ground at the gas station???? I never thought about that until today....

@smast16 I think lick is not in love with me as you stated few weeks ago. He's having a lover's quarrel it looks like with Fro.
We had a quarrel ! A lovers spat! I write I’m sorry but my letter keeps coming back !

Boom old man name the song and be honest if you had to look it up!

I wonder how big the tanks are under the ground at the gas station???? I never thought about that until today....
They run deep , I have a friend who works across the state fixing pumps and I’ve seen on his snap those holes . They are deep lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back