• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still stuck in the hospital for those wondering. Though maybe, just maybe I snuck into an undergraduate research position with one of these doctors. Maybe. Hopefully, they said they may have a project for me. I don't quit ever never ever. I still plan on school and everything I will not be brought down. I've faced poverty, violence ( actual violent racism, actual violence from gangs, actual real-life I lost my cousin violence), I know what losing my health is like clearly, I've worked hours upon hours between school and work nonstop never off. Nothing but my grave will stop me. God knows what I seen and god knows i been down. Imma be up

How was your visit , what did you get to see?
Mainly main campus, got a tour from a guy that’s been there a while. Drove down through centennial as well, looked like a place I’d spend time to relax. To be honest, I wasn’t blown away by campus but it was pretty nice, and there’s spots to get away from the city. It did seem pretty well closed off from the rest of Raleigh which I liked.

Mainly main campus, got a tour from a guy that’s been there a while. Drove down through centennial as well, looked like a place I’d spend time to relax. To be honest, I wasn’t blown away by campus but it was pretty nice, and there’s spots to get away from the city. It did seem pretty well closed off from the rest of Raleigh which I liked.
Yeah, considering it’s essentially an extension of downtown it’s pretty nice . Centennial is nice lol, although it feels like a giant office park rather than a college campus. Which is not surprising considering it’s home to quite a few companies ! Did you get to see the NWS Raleigh office on centennial? I’ve personally been given a tour and got to meet the meteorologists and hang out with them for a bit !

Yeah, considering it’s essentially an extension of downtown it’s pretty nice . Centennial is nice lol, although it feels like a giant office park rather than a college campus. Which is not surprising considering it’s home to quite a few companies ! Did you get to see the NWS Raleigh office on centennial? I’ve personally been given a tour and got to meet the meteorologists and hang out with them for a bit !
I didn’t notice it if I did see it

See y’all suckers in Raleigh. NCSU bound for meteorology this fall
Have fun! Fun coincidence since I literally just finished an essay comparing UNC Asheville and NC State. I mentioned you @Webberweather53

I think I'm leaning more towards UNC Asheville since it's smaller and their classes seem more interesting.

Last edited:
Man, I could have been taking notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back