• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty terrible for late April. We only have a few months of really enjoyable weather around here before it's swamp ass season or annoying cold rain. I don't see what's desirable about cold in April
They don't live in Wisconsin so they don't see the still brown grass, bare trees, and lack of flowers their desired weather produces. They enjoy what spring warmth brings without ever realizing it's the warmth that brought it not the 50s...

It's pretty terrible for late April. We only have a few months of really enjoyable weather around here before it's swamp ass season or annoying cold rain. I don't see what's desirable about cold in April
Differences of opinion I guess .. to me 50s aren’t cold ..quite pleasant really and ur right we only have a few months of good weather before swamp ass season and we’re reaping the benefits right now .. usually we would already have a few 90 days under our belt lol it’s just a delay to the inevitable swamp ass .. I want that delay to last as long as it can so we can stay comfortable ... but differences of opinion on how temperature feels to everyone is going to create these contradicting discussions.. it’s all good though what ever happens we know it’ll all be gone in a few weeks time when swamp ass szn gets going in full force .. hopefully we will have much severe weather or at least thunderstorms so we aren’t bored and hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back