• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't get the actual emoji I wanted to work so I posted without one then said I look like an ass which made me add the smile haha
It’s ok I do it too. Besides your not being any nicer than some of my friends lol. If it makes you feel better I got a half colonoscopy of sorts up to my sigmoid and opted out of anesthesia . Never again . That was not easy , I did it because I didn’t want the added grogginess all day .

It’s ok I do it too. Besides your not being any nicer than some of my friends lol. If it makes you feel better I got a half colonoscopy of sorts up to my sigmoid and opted out of anesthesia . Never again . That was not easy , I did it because I didn’t want the added grogginess all day .
You are crazy. They would have to put me in a coma. I pay the extra if I have to have any dental work done to go night night.

Are you going to make it?

Loving this current pattern.. Low dewpoints & 50's & low 70's until the Summer flip..

Then it's Welcome to hell..

110% dew & Humidity , Low 80's Highs into the 90's plus.. (turn it up too 11)..
Screw the "Sea-breeze" It really don't help much..

You are crazy. They would have to put me in a coma. I pay the extra if I have to have any dental work done to go night night.

Are you going to make it?
Yeah, ill make it because there are songs like these that are 100000 times better than what eric church writes and keep me going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back