• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I was healthy and able to be working . I could have met you Monday! You would have probably seen me at the gym since I work there as a trainer and instructor .

It’s ok though I already know we are gon be best of friends when you get here :) well if you decide to go state !

Well I'm sure this post is bound to make him feel comfortable coming to state now...

If I ever meet him the first time will be in broad daylight in a public place, and that’s not because of his posts lol that’s just me being cautious
Notice @SD reacts to every post about me but none of the ones I make personally . I’m literally sick in the hospital and he hasn’t offered to bring birdman back to make me feel better . What a loser man he isn’t getting any Christmas cards from me ! Also lmao why would I be like “ yo let’s meet up at the back of a super Walmart man “ for our first time . I would if anything be like do you want to meet at Talley student Union or the library or lake Raleigh on centennial campus for example . Somewhere familiar and near state !

Be honest, have you eaten like a fry or something from someone’s order you were delivering???

Lol I was noticing more today that most of the food is so covered up it'd be hard to break in one of the notes even said not to open the bag that the order was good ok then

And no I ate before I started so I wasn't hungry lmao made $46 in 2 and a half hours though

Spring cold is the best man. Nothing like having the same temps in April that you get most of the time in DJF. I hate days in the 70s and lows in the 50s. Give me highs in the 50s and low 60s and lows in the 30s
Yep, 70s-50s are totally harmful vs 50s and 30s

• Love
Reactions: SD
Spring cold is the best man. Nothing like having the same temps in April that you get most of the time in DJF. I hate days in the 70s and lows in the 50s. Give me highs in the 50s and low 60s and lows in the 30s
Ha, yeah freezing in April is going to prevent roasting in July. Average Spring temps suck. Remind me in July to post from atop Mt Mitchell and say bring on the heat! But seriously I wouldn't wish that on y'all low landers. Don't want a sweaty angry mob after me:)

Ha, yeah freezing in April is going to prevent roasting in July. Average Spring temps suck. Remind me in July to post from atop Mt Mitchell and say bring on the heat! But seriously I wouldn't wish that on y'all low landers. Don't want a sweaty angry mob after me:)
Itll kill the bugs! Since it's never worked in history

Notice @SD reacts to every post about me but none of the ones I make personally . I’m literally sick in the hospital and he hasn’t offered to bring birdman back to make me feel better . What a loser man he isn’t getting any Christmas cards from me ! Also lmao why would I be like “ yo let’s meet up at the back of a super Walmart man “ for our first time . I would if anything be like do you want to meet at Talley student Union or the library or lake Raleigh on centennial campus for example . Somewhere familiar and near state !
Mping troll still hurts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back