• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty terrible for late April. We only have a few months of really enjoyable weather around here before it's swamp ass season or annoying cold rain. I don't see what's desirable about cold in April
But it's not like you're looking at some unending stretch of cold weather. The lowest high the next 7 days is projected to be 64. If we get a day or two of highs in the 50s, I don't see the big deal. That's just as much of an anomaly as a day or two in the upper 80s. 50s feel better than 85 with humidity. Either way, it probably won't happen.

But it's not like you're looking at some unending stretch of cold weather. The lowest high the next 7 days is projected to be 64. If we get a day or two of highs in the 50s, I don't see the big deal. That's just as much of an anomaly as a day or two in the upper 80s. 50s feel better than 85 with humidity. Either way, it probably won't happen.
Me and @SD convened and yeah unfortunately due to budgetary issues we have decided to terminate your position. We are so very sorry, there is also 0 severance pay. We wish you luck in your future forum endeavors. Thank you and have a nice day. Plus you're a multi-millionaire you will be fine, well if @Jimmy Hypocracy stock choices haven't messed that up at least lol!

Me and @SD convened and yeah unfortunately due to budgetary issues we have decided to terminate your position. We are so very sorry, there is also 0 severance pay. We wish you luck in your future forum endeavors. Thank you and have a nice day. Plus you're a multi-millionaire you will be fine, well if @Jimmy Hypocracy stock choices haven't messed that up at least lol!
What about me? Will I make probation?

No severance? Man that's just mean. That's just mean, man! Ok ok, I hope we get nonstop 89s. I yield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back