• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not looking forward to the frost risk in our 10-day foreskincast at all. How's your foreskincast @Tarheel1 ? New forum term- foreskincast.
No snow, SE shift FTL!
Freeze warning tonight and tomorrow night, record lows in mid 20s, weaksauce, Boeing and too cold to fish!
Currently 32

Have fun! Fun coincidence since I literally just finished an essay comparing UNC Asheville and NC State. I mentioned you @Webberweather53

I think I'm leaning more towards UNC Asheville since it's smaller and their classes seem more interesting.
As an NCSU alum & Ashevillian I should have reviewed that for you.? Taking my wife over to UNCA today, how's that for alliteration, for her second vaccine dose.

As an NCSU alum & Ashevillian I should have reviewed that for you.? Taking my wife over to UNCA today, how's that for alliteration, for her second vaccine dose.
UNCA is home to the NCEI headquarters . It has all our nations weather records so as a climo bro it’s an epic place ! It’s in Asheville that they calculate all the norms !

We’ll go straight to 90s in May, just like 2019.

tenor.gif

Thursday looks like a great day to do that
Yeah 50s Is just great weather to go out to the beach, go the the emerald coast of Florida, go in the pool, go fishing with that stiff cold NW breeze, 50s man so awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back