• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fine to whamby all day I don't care it's another thing to tag people in posts bc they don't like the weather you like. That borders on trolling and I wanted to be nice about it but I just can't
If your referring to me and bham that’s not regarding the cold weather at least though admittedly I have tagged Nicky plenty of times .

I mean I tried to be ok with it but it's really starting to pull more people in. It's ok to not like hot weather, it's ok to love it, it's ok to love cold, it's ok to hate it. There's no reason to make it a pissing match here. We are going to get what we get and we can fap over the models but it doesn't change

It's all predetermined and all that jazz??? Bahahah

I'm getting tired of the warm vs cold -------- tbh it's dumb and makes the board look dumb. Thanks

Thank you! It has gone way over the top imo. For example, I'm obviously in favor of letting those who love cold enjoy it and post about it in peace and the same for those who love heat, humidity, and tornadoes or whatever one's weather love is as long as they're not criticizing others or being hypocritical

There have been some posts recently indirectly criticizing those loving cold because of how much it may hurt crops. But 1) As even the tornado lovers say, rooting something on has zero influence on what will actually happen and 2) The ironic thing is that most of these criticisms have been coming from those rooting on tornadoes which looks really silly because tornadoes are not exactly harmless! That is textbook hypocrisy, which I won't tolerate if it gets out of hand.

Personally, I obviously love cold and BN temps any time of year and love to post about it. But I also love to discuss all forms of especially anomalous wx, whether I actually enjoy that wx or not....example: my 89 and 90 here. That wasn't fun to experience but it was fun to talk about it vs history/records.

Bottom line for me: live and let live! Let me live and I'll leave you alone. But if someone doesn't let me live, then I'm going to be more apt to not let them live.

Oops meant to reply to @Sleet City USA
“Cold is better”
That’s a good April’s fools joke isn’t it right @Sleet City USA ?
There’s this crazy thing that you can do, it’s called wanting something to happen. I want it to be cold. I also want summer storms. The two aren’t mutually exclusive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back