• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've only experienced about half of the winters that I've experienced... You have a long way to go, and you will see.
I don’t need to live as long to go on the now data site and do basic statistics ! Anecdotes don’t overrule statistics . I know exactly the weather your dad and even granddad experienced !

I don’t need to live as long to go on the now data site and do basic statistics ! Anecdotes don’t overrule statistics . I know exactly the weather your dad and even granddad experienced !
also as much as you think it should be 80 to 85 degrees, shows your lack of Springs that you've experienced. :)

I was hoping you would snap on this
I mean I tried to be ok with it but it's really starting to pull more people in. It's ok to not like hot weather, it's ok to love it, it's ok to love cold, it's ok to hate it. There's no reason to make it a pissing match here. We are going to get what we get and we can fap over the models but it doesn't change

I mean I tried to be ok with it but it's really starting to pull more people in. It's ok to not like hot weather, it's ok to love it, it's ok to love cold, it's ok to hate it. There's no reason to make it a pissing match here. We are going to get what we get and we can fap over the models but it doesn't change
We just joking
Maybe
Some folks like low testosterone weather it’s ok

What's the point of having a Whamby thread if people aren't free to Whamby about weather they dislike?

What's the point of having a Whamby thread if people aren't free to Whamby about weather they dislike?
It's fine to whamby all day I don't care it's another thing to tag people in posts bc they don't like the weather you like. That borders on trolling and I wanted to be nice about it but I just can't

Well your the guy who told me I should expect a high in the 40s multiple times in April ! Hint one of the two things happens infinitely more than the other in spring..... it’s not the 40s
I did not say multiple times. I said it's normal at times. I hope you listen to your personal training clients better than you do me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back