• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Lickwx

Catchin Bass and Grabbin Ass
Reaction score
Just when you think you have felt all the worst pains it only gets worse . Imma need some serious therapy after this my god . I had to take my tube thing out my own ---- and I cried . I won’t lie I did . It was horrible , top that with my core pain which is indescribably bad and all the fatigue . It’s horrible . I feel like it will never end .

Lickwx

Catchin Bass and Grabbin Ass
Reaction score
You need to nom nom some more pain killers
They took away the good stuff where I just pressed a button every 8 minutes and it went straight through the IV. Now they give me 10 mg of oral oxy every 4 hours which does nothing and is optional as they really don’t want me to take any so we don’t slow down bowel movements .

SD

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
They took away the good stuff where I just pressed a button every 8 minutes and it went straight through the IV. Now they give me 10 mg of oral oxy every 4 hours which does nothing and is optional as they really don’t want me to take any so we don’t slow down bowel movements .
Point to the 10 with the frown face on the sheet and say fix now!

Tarheel1

I ❤️ BBW’s
Reaction score
Just when you think you have felt all the worst pains it only gets worse . Imma need some serious therapy after this my god . I had to take my tube thing out my own ---- and I cried . I won’t lie I did . It was horrible , top that with my core pain which is indescribably bad and all the fatigue . It’s horrible . I feel like it will never end .
When I had my cardiac ablation surgery 2 years ago, was the first time I’d had a catheter, and the nurse shoved it in , with no ansthesia, I cried! Worst pain I’ve ever experienced, EVER! Nurse pulled it out, 2 days later! Not as bad as going in, not even close! Y’all stay healthy! 😉