• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if we are going to find a way to crap up every weekend with rain or cold until it's sizzling hot

I hope so
I hope so too, I don’t think we can avoid one tomorrow unless there’s some wind . Tonight is our best bet given it’s windier , cloudier , and warmer than originally forecast. That’s what I’ve always noticed with these fronts the first night generally doesn’t get as cold while the second night can either get as cold as forecast or even over perform . 1 freeze is more manageable and meh worthy than 2.

I hope so too, I don’t think we can avoid one tomorrow unless there’s some wind . Tonight is our best bet given it’s windier , cloudier , and warmer than originally forecast. That’s what I’ve always noticed with these fronts the first night generally doesn’t get as cold while the second night can either get as cold as forecast or even over perform . 1 freeze is more manageable and meh worthy than 2.
Wind should help tonight and the cold would be 100% caa driven so I'm not sure we do it tonight and given the mixing frost should be limited

Like you said tomorrow will be more threatening. If winds die off there isn't a lot to stop the drop but with dews in the teens frost looks unlikely Saturday morning so it's really just a freeze threat

Please no more nocturnal storms for the rest of the season so I can actually get sleep. Please let all severe storms be during the day or the evening. Much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back