• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang I made the baseball fans mad. I’m so sorry you were not athletic enough to take on a real sport like basketball, soccer , football or rugby that requires lots of athletic ability beyond being a tobacco chewing fat ass who beats his wife over a grilled cheese sandwich . I’m being a meanager today damn. Screw you @SD what did you do to me.
That's right keep telling yourself that there's no skill or accuracy in throwing a ball and catching the ball and hitting a ball...ok.

Dang I made the baseball fans mad. I’m so sorry you were not athletic enough to take on a real sport like basketball, soccer , football or rugby that requires lots of athletic ability beyond being a tobacco chewing fat ass who beats his wife over a grilled cheese sandwich . I’m being a meanager today damn. Screw you @SD what did you do to me.
Did you not make the baseball team in high school or something?

Good. If all sports channels went a la carte I would dump DirecTV immediately
I don't have cable, but i'd sign up for an NFL only subscription, And then subsequently cancel it in Jan as part of some faux outrage / cancel culture... Only to sign back up in August. Bahaha

I don't have cable, but i'd sign up for an NFL only subscription, And then subsequently cancel it in Jan as part of some faux outrage / cancel culture... Only to sign back up in August. Bahaha
I think we may get there once the new tv deal starts and directv loses the package

You seem hangry. You should get some ? tendies.
Well you would be hangry too if you can’t eat anything because you ---- blood 30 times a day and vomit anything you eat . I’m pretty sure you would be more than hangry you insensitive bastard . I’m jacked to the absolute ------- tits on drugs and it ----- you up even more . So yeah I go from depressed to ready to murder somebody fast rn .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back