• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BriefWeeGalah-small.gif

1617295749618.png

Attachments

• 1617295726904.png
    1617295726904.png
    88.3 KB · Views: 1
This is worse then the May cutoff last year
Worst part of this is all is it gives anti climo head in sand stickers like @bham99 anecdotes to use . They never average things up they just like anecdotes, and seem to think the NCEI is a conspiracy . I’m sure he will tell me the mid 20s in April are normal in a few years and say he remembers seeing them multiple times every April :)!!!! :)

I honestly don’t even want a -NAO in winter no more, atp I just want to rely on the pacific only

Imagine the epic melting in green land and the Arctic if we had a very negative AO and NAO . Well specifically NAO all summer long , and at record territory . Negative AO would mean low pressure in summer , they need high pressure actually in summer for big melt !

Even more exciting ! Enough meltwater in a super negative NAO in summer from Greenland could shut down the Gulf Stream! Let’s do it let’s wreak havoc! Now that would be exciting , especially for our perpetually above average friends in Europe !

Worst part of this is all is it gives anti climo head in sand stickers like @bham99 anecdotes to use . They never average things up they just like anecdotes, and seem to think the NCEI is a conspiracy . I’m sure he will tell me the mid 20s in April are normal in a few years and say he remembers seeing them multiple times every April :)!!!! :)
You've only experienced about half of the winters that I've experienced..and out of that half you probably only remember 8 to 10 at most. You have a long way to go, and you will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back