• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Heck nah. This area stopped being beautiful some 15 years ago. You shoulda seen it back then fro , it was nice and peaceful. Crime rate since 2015 out here went way high as New Jersey offloaded it’s entire criminal population down here .
They recently upgraded the town of kannapolis and it’s beautiful, don’t miss out

Heck nah. This area stopped being beautiful some 15 years ago. You shoulda seen it back then fro , it was nice and peaceful. Crime rate since 2015 out here went way high as New Jersey offloaded it’s entire criminal population down here .
Whats The crime rate of Zebulon?

Whats The crime rate of Zebulon?
Not sure how accurate this is

There’s this one

Not sure how accurate this is

There’s this one

You need to get out of there.

You need to get out of there.
Yeah, one day. Cant think of a heck of a lot of positive typa folks here but I never could connect a whole lot with kids who ain't come from where a similar typa place. Idk. College kids are weird man. Hard to say it all in a forum but maybe one day you end up in raleigh and we have lunch and ill tell ya .

Yeah, one day. Cant think of a heck of a lot of positive typa folks here but I never could connect a whole lot with kids who ain't come from where a similar typa place. Idk. College kids are weird man. Hard to say it all in a forum but maybe one day you end up in raleigh and we have lunch and ill tell ya .
Yeah we can go if I'm ever in Raleigh

Back