• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

God bless America. Good god all mighty ! Let me tell y’all ! This blonde at the gym might be my favorite ever . Man oh man . She knows I have a massive crush on her too because my friend had told her “ someone wanted to know if you were single “ . Sadly she just got married . She knows though. She always talks to me when she sees me . I ain’t seen her in 2 months so when I saw her today I was like oh my goodness ! She had gotten THIC. I told her too , your looking a lot stronger and good . Why she got to be married she makin me all weak in the knees. Man she is a smoke show .

God bless America. Good god all mighty ! Let me tell y’all ! This blonde at the gym might be my favorite ever . Man oh man . She knows I have a massive crush on her too because my friend had told her “ someone wanted to know if you were single “ . Sadly she just got married . She knows though. She always talks to me when she sees me . I ain’t seen her in 2 months so when I saw her today I was like oh my goodness ! She had gotten THIC. I told her too , your looking a lot stronger and good . Why she got to be married she makin me all weak in the knees. Man she is a smoke show .
Her mans ain’t there do you part king n get some digits ?

Weren't you the person who's been complaining about the erotic ads they're seeing?

Now it starts raining every 2-3 days! It rained 4 times between May and September! Now my plants are frozen to death, plenty wet, and still no GD snow! FML

Her mans ain’t there do you part king n get some digits ?
Bro she just got married in March . She was saying he hasn’t been noticing her though….. mmmmmm . But no that’s never been my style . I had the opportunity to cheat with somebody’s wife twice . I didn’t take it . I won’t . I believe in karma , what you do comes back to you. I don’t want none of that mess ever never ever.

Bro she just got married in March . She was saying he hasn’t been noticing her though….. mmmmmm . But no that’s never been my style . I had the opportunity to cheat with somebody’s wife twice . I didn’t take it . I won’t . I believe in karma , what you do comes back to you. I don’t want none of that mess ever never ever.
She said he hasn’t been noticing her for a reason ? she tryna find a way for you to say sum n make a move my boy

She said he hasn’t been noticing her for a reason ? she tryna find a way for you to say sum n make a move my boy
Yep, she probably put on ten pounds and ole boy wants a stick! That’s when I’m like- come to papa, and let me get that thickness! And buy you a burger and fries! ?

Yep, she probably put on ten pounds and ole boy wants a stick! That’s when I’m like- come to papa, and let me get that thickness! And buy you a burger and fries! ?
Go home man . After the pizza inn incident you can’t be trusted man. You like women so fat they bust out their shoes and can’t wear socks . Man oh man . Wearing tiny shirts with their belly protruding out . It’s bad .

Go home man . After the pizza inn incident you can’t be trusted man. You like women so fat they bust out their shoes and can’t wear socks . Man oh man . Wearing tiny shirts with their belly protruding out . It’s bad .
Yep, Honey boo boo mamma style! Give me them toes?

Tons of snow this winter

ENSO literally gives you zero predictability for snow in the SE US except in very climo favored areas near the Apps. SE ridge can dominate all winter but the one time it breaks down is all it takes. We had the opposite last winter and tons of -NAO we sucked in the snow department.

Back