• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Y’all midgets will never get it
If getting it means 300 pound women busting out their shoes who can’t wear socks and eat at crappy places like pizza inn is getting it then I don’t want it . You gotta chill bro , I like big women not nasty women.

Go Braves!!
atlanta-braves-ludacris.gif

Wasn’t just him
Eh it debatably is he had probably 3-4 missed catches that were in his hands with no one near him where he could’ve easily picked up first downs and helped momentum for state to score .. people have off days and he is a star for us but a star should make those catches no matter the situation

Eh it debatably is he had probably 3-4 missed catches that were in his hands with no one near him where he could’ve easily picked up first downs and helped momentum for state to score .. people have off days and he is a star for us but a star should make those catches no matter the situation
He dropped 2 crucial passes but we also had the offsides on the FG to start the half and the helmet punt recovery fiasco thing

He dropped 2 crucial passes but we also had the offsides on the FG to start the half and the helmet punt recovery fiasco thing
Off sides was not good for sure .. Helmet thing was stupid cause that shouldn’t be a rule but I wouldn’t say that was an inhibiting play they were suppose to have the ball anyway at the end of the day if his helmet didn’t come off then we would have had it .. two crucial passes at 2 crucial moments were big though

Off sides was not good for sure .. Helmet thing was stupid cause that shouldn’t be a rule but I wouldn’t say that was an inhibiting play they were suppose to have the ball anyway at the end of the day if his helmet didn’t come off then we would have had it .. two crucial passes at 2 crucial moments were big though
Those dropped passes were the difference in the game, IMO. Obviously, there were other things that could have made up for it...one of those being I don't know, having defenders within 10 yards of Miami's receivers. I honestly don't remember an incompletion the whole second half.

Back