• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

I like that coffee shop second floor it’s good.saw Dune in Dolby at north lake good movie
How was theatre in north lake I heard Dune was just ok i like popcorn at movie theaters saw a quiet place place 2 really good movie even better than the first I want to see Halloween Kills Brick said he didn't like it as much hope the 3rd is good I wonder if it will come out in 2 years from now hopefully Covid is gone by then how's church going

How was theatre in north lake I heard Dune was just ok i like popcorn at movie theaters saw a quiet place place 2 really good movie even better than the first I want to see Halloween Kills Brick said he didn't like it as much hope the 3rd is good I wonder if it will come out in 2 years from now hopefully Covid is gone by then how's church going
It’s no Earnest scared stupid! ?

Yes good Dolby sound vibrated entire time plus church was great today and Halloween kills I would agree it was just a follow up to the story brick shouldn’t compare it but yawn yea it was just ok cause I’m a fan and I’m getting booster tomorrow I will let you know at ingles

Yes good Dolby sound vibrated entire time plus church was great today and Halloween kills I would agree it was just a follow up to the story brick shouldn’t compare it but yawn yea it was just ok cause I’m a fan and I’m getting booster tomorrow I will let you know at ingles
Good deal Dolby sound is great saw no time to die in garner was disappointed in the ending at least matrix 4 is coming out soon and so is maverick top gun was awesome maverick probably won't be as good just guessing at outback

Oh boy...if I had to give a rundown on Atlanta/Georgia sports, with at least my opinion, here we go...

Braves: Didn't start as poorly as that team, but the best recent comp in how the season went for them is probably the 2019 Nationals (I would definitely say that the two aren't similar though, while Morton/Fried/Anderson aren't chopped liver, I'd take that Nationals rotation, just not most of that bullpen from that year). Both teams started slowly and were hot to end the year. Having said that, I don't see them beating the Astros, but I was also wrong on the Dodgers series, so...?‍♀️.

Falcons: Might be 3-3 and very much have a shot at the Wild Card, but no just no lol. Part of the reason for them being in it is likely because the schedule hasn't been too bad so far.

Georgia: Currently #1 in the land with a absolute laundry list of injuries and set up well for the SEC title at least if historical factors work (out of the 9 seasons that Georgia was undefeated heading into the Florida game, in all but 2 of them, Georgia became the SEC champion). But it's fair to wonder if Georgia can stay perfect (because outside of 1980, decades ago, Georgia's best seasons have had at least 1 blemish), and it's also fair to wonder if Georgia can beat Bama (but again, even though we usually have watched Bama win out after 1 loss if the 1 loss happens, I stress that this is not a guarantee).

You can leave the rain hole, but the rain hole never leaves you! ?FEE59298-A32A-4C3F-BF3B-6AB76C0013FA.png

Back