• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Glad that it's going to turn out that this warm spell this week might only be two days (today and tomorrow).

Now that I said it out loud and told my parents about it this morning, hopefully I didn't jinx it.

So we have a pandemic, a President who claims he can wipe his butt(note unproven), high gas prices, supply chain issues, the braves in the WS and Georgia #1 in football. I guess if the Falcons win the Super Bowl we know the world ends by February.

Order will be restored soon enough when Bama beats GA by 21 points and of course the Falcons will not win the Super Bowl. The Braves do have a decent shot at the World Series though. Hopefully I am wrong about GA but I am not. Bama will be playing Ohio State in the championship game and will win it.

Order will be restored soon enough when Bama beats GA by 21 points and of course the Falcons will not win the Super Bowl. The Braves do have a decent shot at the World Series though. Hopefully I am wrong about GA but I am not. Bama will be playing Ohio State in the championship game and will win it.
Bama may have to beat GA twice because if GA is undefeated going into the SEC Championship and loses they will still be in the playoff. It will come down to GA, Bama or Ohio St. I refuse to take Cincinnati seriously.

Productive day. Worked out , trained client , did practiced some guitar with a an older bud helpin me out, did some instacart and am mostly done with school work and it ain’t even 3. Prolly gon go watch the people skydive at louisburg, hike , play more guitar , and get more ahead on work while planning the week out ?.

Productive day. Worked out , trained client , did practiced some guitar with a an older bud helpin me out, did some instacart and am mostly done with school work and it ain’t even 3. Prolly gon go watch the people skydive at louisburg, hike , play more guitar , and get more ahead on work while planning the week out ?.
How’s Birdmans progress?? You got him benching 300lbs yet?

Back