• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

---- you massively @Tarheel1 . I will never in my life listen to a food recommendation by you again ! Wtf are you on bro . What typa ---- is this bro. I decide to go to pizza inn. Ain’t but like 3 pizzas in the “ buffet “ and it’s all dirty and there’s a crap ton of fat people. Bruh one lady had busted out her shoes she was so fat , wont wearin no socks or nothing . Straight busted out the shoes . I really question your choices now man what the hell.

Go to the western sizzling , ain much better . I eat a piece fried chicken and leave . I’m at America’s Best wings. They never did me dirty . Wilson need some help man it’s lookin rough out here .

---- you massively @Tarheel1 . I will never in my life listen to a food recommendation by you again ! Wtf are you on bro . What typa ---- is this bro. I decide to go to pizza inn. Ain’t but like 3 pizzas in the “ buffet “ and it’s all dirty and there’s a crap ton of fat people. Bruh one lady had busted out her shoes she was so fat , wont wearin no socks or nothing . Straight busted out the shoes . I really question your choices now man what the hell.
Cold rain got my back! 1st mistake was Friday night. And too late! 3- Wilson- nuff said
4- you didn’t try the chocolate chip pizza.
5- salad bar 5- cinnamon nut strudel. I didn’t know you needed a guide, but you are from Wilkesboro ?

That feeling when 95/96 finds its way into your analogs
That was an awesome year for Greenville and Gastonia area! Lake effect off of lake Hartwell, crushed Easley!?☃️

Winter cancel! ? Big October storms, that will most likely produce snow in the mountains, usually end in a sucktastic winterView attachment 93324
LOL...yep the ole Halloween storm and it now looks like a cold early to mid November. Winter's done for..... All we need now is some snow in the low country of South Carolina.

Back