• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

I think this one is a done deal, Braves look good and I just don't think they will lose 2 at home. However, if Dodgers can pull it off tomorrow night, anything can happen but their pitching rotation is all out of whack and it seems the Braves have weathered the long season much better.
Heck no. If y’all win tonight it’s over. All Georgia teams have been cursed since 95. Our chance to win was last night with that bullpen game. With Max starting tonight y’all should win. I just hate it as a fan but we are use to disappointment around here.

Was jogging this morning around the neighborhood. I'm outside the city limits, on 0.5 Acre lot minimums, and a lady was watering her flowers wearing her mask....

I can't even.
Why is she even watering? Didn’t NC just have the wettest summer ever??

I think this one is a done deal, Braves look good and I just don't think they will lose 2 at home. However, if Dodgers can pull it off tomorrow night, anything can happen but their pitching rotation is all out of whack and it seems the Braves have weathered the long season much better.
Braves look good ? Did you watch last night ? Also, the Braves have a worse home record than road record.

Back