• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Hey at least Georgia is always among top teams in the nation . I don’t think you understand how hard it is for any team in college football to break into the top that isn’t Alabama / Georgia
I'm sure Georgia will lose to Alabama in the SEC Champ Game per usual. Doesn't matter how good UGA is they always find a way to lose to Bama

Another large RadarScope update. Satellite for tier 2! As well as 50 image loops and 18 month archive and a few more smaller changes.

color tables now available for tier 1
2FFCFBE1-1D3C-4EC1-9AAC-113EE625E88C.jpeg

It’s funny how South Carolina has its state fair same time as us , ours looks way better though. It attracts people from all over the state . Where’s your state pride South Carolina !

Silly me thought the Braves had a shot earlier ?

And yeah I don't believe Georgia will beat Alabama either

It’s funny how South Carolina has its state fair same time as us , ours looks way better though. It attracts people from all over the state . Where’s your state pride South Carolina !
Unfortunately it’s held right next to where I live. The traffic and inability to get to where I live is mind numbing luckily spending some time at home so I’ve been avoiding it but damn it’s crazy living next to that shiz

Silly me thought the Braves had a shot earlier ?

And yeah I don't believe Georgia will beat Alabama either
Very annoying to watch that game they had them on the ropes and just lost it.. frustrating I wanted to see Red Sox BRAVES! .. I need my Sox to gain a bigger lead they love to blow games late

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America ! And to the republic for which it stands . One nation . Under god . Indivisible . With liberty and justice for all!

Your daily reminder to be proud to be an AMERICAN ! ??

Who has a full home mesh wifi? I've gotta do something else
I do. Samsung Smart things. Also acts as hubs for zigbee and zwave which are used in home automation smart accessories like switches and plugs.

I also get an app that shows me network topology, which device is on which Access Point. I can set different restrictions for different devices. Also, i can give out passwords that expire after a certain period of time, and can limit what that device can access. IF I give someone the "Main" password, they can communicate with everything in the network (other computers, lights, tv... etc etc) If i give them a different password, i can limit and restrict what devices they see. And a 3rd password is guest only. They are only allowed to go straight out to the internet, nothing else.

• Thank You
Reactions: SD
Who has a full home mesh wifi? I've gotta do something else

I only have a simple 3/2 ranch w/ basement. My ISP comes in the basement, and I have my main AP there. However, that left a dead zone for the camera's on the outside of the house. SO i have one nailed to the chimney in the attack to relay the outside camera's. Then I have a 3rd for the other side of the house. It also acts as a load balancer for the internal things in the house. Here's a screenshot from the App.

1634734815823.png

But the best part is, I've had this installed and running for almost 3 years and i've never had to mess with it. One's sitting in the attic, and another in a basement and no issues. I've never had the system fail and have to go fiddle with it. If my internet is down, it's always my ISP.

Reactions: SD
I only have a simple 3/2 ranch w/ basement. My ISP comes in the basement, and I have my main AP there. However, that left a dead zone for the camera's on the outside of the house. SO i have one nailed to the chimney in the attack to relay the outside camera's. Then I have a 3rd for the other side of the house. It also acts as a load balancer for the internal things in the house. Here's a screenshot from the App.

View attachment 92971

But the best part is, I've had this installed and running for almost 3 years and i've never had to mess with it. One's sitting in the attic, and another in a basement and no issues. I've never had the system fail and have to go fiddle with it. If my internet is down, it's always my ISP.
That's awesome. I have my router upstairs right now and I have trouble with the connection on both cameras now along with a massive dead spot downstairs. I figure the easy solution is just move the router downstairs but I have to keep my 1st gen ps4 hardwired if I want to play any games online or use it to stream anything. (It seriously can't wifi anymore). I've never thought about load balancing but I do wonder if that's some of my issue as well since like most of the world everything is connected to wifi

That's awesome. I have my router upstairs right now and I have trouble with the connection on both cameras now along with a massive dead spot downstairs. I figure the easy solution is just move the router downstairs but I have to keep my 1st gen ps4 hardwired if I want to play any games online or use it to stream anything. (It seriously can't wifi anymore). I've never thought about load balancing but I do wonder if that's some of my issue as well since like most of the world everything is connected to wifi
Then this might not be a good fit for you. I don't believe you can hard wire INTO it. You can use hardwire as a backbone linking the nodes together, but i don't believe you can hardwire a device into it.

Back