• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Were you driving even within the ballpark of Scranton in the first place? The highway signs would have definitely been a clue that you were on the wrong track a while back.
The whole situation was messy, at one point we were on 80 towards 81 but she missed a turn so the GPS redirected her.

Trust me the whole situation pissed me off.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

*If it was me* and If it's affecting my quality of life that much, I would personally do it.
Yep, I’m probably gonna do it, it’s basically a guaranteed week to 2 weeks out of the month that I feel like ---- and have to miss time from work

Great points….. ?
These are always tough choices. I think the getting worse is probably your clue to act. I have something kind of similar. Cyst in an area you don't want one, they say from working out. If I get the surgery can't sit for minimum of two weeks. And no physical activity for a while after that.. So I'm basically trying everything I can think of and somethings seem to be helping over the past six months....but probably not a long term fix either. Sometimes it's best to just get it over with and start getting back to normal life quicker.

These are always tough choices. I think the getting worse is probably your clue to act. I have something kind of similar. Cyst in an area you don't want one, they say from working out. If I get the surgery can't sit for minimum of two weeks. And no physical activity for a while after that.. So I'm basically trying everything I can think of and somethings seem to be helping over the past six months....but probably not a long term fix either. Sometimes it's best to just get it over with and start getting back to normal life quicker.
Cyst from working out down there . Don’t scare me man , I just learned about how your nuts can get twisted from working out or something .

Cyst from working out down there . Don’t scare me man , I just learned about how your nuts can get twisted from working out or something .
I never even freaking heard of it, but it's a thing I guess. Over the Pandemic I lifted a lot in a hot garage and I think that really was the start of it.

I've instituted a policy over the years of Seasonal Blocking, and no not the North Atlantic type. Around this time of year I block all the posters claiming prolonged warmth, no winter, ❤ ? posts etc. Also people that live in places that get snow. It's more about my insecurities, I have a weather station I know it can't snow at 80 degrees. So to many see you next March/April. Fro is too informative so can't block him haha.

I got to watch Halloween Kills last night. I am a big fan of the Halloween series. The original is perfect and it would be very hard to make another as good as it. I also like Halloween 2 and H20. I think those three stand together as a great trilogy. I did like Halloween 2018, too. I thought this one was just okay. I liked the premise of Michael back in town, the characters from the original coming back, and exploring the mob mentality. I loved the flashbacks and Michael being Michael. But the execution fell a little flat for me. Something about the style that the movie was directed and shot was just off for me. I also feel the score of the original Halloween and Halloween 2 added so much to those movies, and it was really missing in this one. There just didn't seem to be a lot of use of the music in this one like it was in those two, or even Halloween 2018. I am looking forward to see how it ends with Laurie and Michael. But then I read how they are going to incorporate the pandemic and the "unique political environment of today" in the next movie, and that leaves a bad taste. Just make a good Halloween movie about Michael and Laurie. Keep it simple instead of trying to add all these unnecessary elements to the story.

I've instituted a policy over the years of Seasonal Blocking, and no not the North Atlantic type. Around this time of year I block all the posters claiming prolonged warmth, no winter, ❤ ? posts etc. Also people that live in places that get snow. It's more about my insecurities, I have a weather station I know it can't snow at 80 degrees. So to many see you next March/April. Fro is too informative so can't block him haha.
When the first modeled snow threats come up I’m gonna weenie out over them and completely forget about a torch haha

I got to watch Halloween Kills last night. I am a big fan of the Halloween series. The original is perfect and it would be very hard to make another as good as it. I also like Halloween 2 and H20. I think those three stand together as a great trilogy. I did like Halloween 2018, too. I thought this one was just okay. I liked the premise of Michael back in town, the characters from the original coming back, and exploring the mob mentality. I loved the flashbacks and Michael being Michael. But the execution fell a little flat for me. Something about the style that the movie was directed and shot was just off for me. I also feel the score of the original Halloween and Halloween 2 added so much to those movies, and it was really missing in this one. There just didn't seem to be a lot of use of the music in this one like it was in those two, or even Halloween 2018. I am looking forward to see how it ends with Laurie and Michael. But then I read how they are going to incorporate the pandemic and the "unique political environment of today" in the next movie, and that leaves a bad taste. Just make a good Halloween movie about Michael and Laurie. Keep it simple instead of trying to add all these unnecessary elements to the story.
I'm definitely going to see Halloween Kills but my expectations are not too high. Have you ever seen Freddy vs. Jason? That movie was actually pretty good.

Agreed I was pretty disappointed, Michael Myers was more like an action movie star in some parts too, that's not his MO. Rotten tomatoes which isn't always a great source but they agree it was a disappointment.

Agreed I was pretty disappointed, Michael Myers was more like an action movie star in some parts too, that's not his MO. Rotten tomatoes which isn't always a great source but they agree it was a disappointment.
I hope they do a good job with the last one but who knows at this point. They should be creative in how they kill Michael.

Back