• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

You're not completely wrong here, the Carolina Crusher was during a warmer Winter if I'm not mistaken, at least overall it was nothing to write home about until that event.

If you look at last winter in Texas honestly before February it was nothing special ? the snowstorms in December January that famously missed Dallas temps were so borderline. There had been zero Arctic air or even anything noteworthy temperature wise

There were two other winter storms before the Crusher and one after it. It was an active two weeks.

This storm was the third of four storm systems to impact central North Carolina during the last two weeks of January, 2000. This two week period featured an active winter storm pattern that featured a deep trough over the eastern U.S.. Winter storms impacted North Carolina on January 18, 2000; January 23, 2000; January 25, 2000 and January 30, 2000. The January 25, 2000 storm was preceded by a rather weak storm that dropped up to an inch of snow and some freezing rain across the North Carolina Piedmont on January 23.

View attachment 93035

View attachment 93036

View attachment 93037

View attachment 93038

I know but not the point, thanks for playing

I know but not the point, thanks for playing
Just saying there were other events that winter, including a decent one right before the Crusher. But those two weeks were it. We didn't get anything after that.

“Special teams bot good” yet they gave us the lead off a blocked punt.
“Defense not good” yet they allowed the offense to stay in the game, even after being on the field the majority of the game because the offense was that bad, and making red zone stops
Matt rhule is starting to become questionable

I work with these a lot with work. The Eero can be pricey ($499+)
We've had awesome luck with the TP Link Deco ($149 on Amazon). Deco M5

P.S. Do U really need a mesh in your single wide?
Its a long single wide! I've been looking at that tp link so that makes me feel better

Seems the only place in the world that we can get below average temps is the equatorial Pacific. Which we don't need because it leads to even more warmth for the SE usually. Smdh why don't we go for a 3rd La Nina in a row next year? It'll be great!

Reactions: SD
Seems the only place in the world that we can get below average temps is the equatorial Pacific. Which we don't need because it leads to even more warmth for the SE usually. Smdh why don't we go for a 3rd La Nina in a row next year? It'll be great!
Let's do it I can't remember the last good nino I guess it was 14-15

So my son and his wife are taking me and my wife to Charleston SC for a few days. I figured some on here would be pretty familiar with that city. Restaurants he has lined up are... Brunch at Butcher and Bee... Dinners at Amen St... Revival... and either the Hall Chophouse or Husk. Golf at Oak Point and Cougar Point. Anyone done any of these?

Back