• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

A couple decent cold shots on the GFS. But it just doesn’t look great for snow. Seems like it’s a wash rinse repeat kind of pattern. Maybe something will pop up soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This reminds me of the old SouthernWx ads I used to get! ? she likes to climb things!?A5EE7417-432F-4981-8A70-BBF9B27C7C22.png

Certain posts thats been coming from the upstate sc..im ashamed
But in actuality Oconee tends to have weather more like ne ga. I tend to look at ffc and their forecasts a bunch. Gsp has admitted the difficulty of forecasting here with the micro climates...savannah river chain of lakes and warm nuclear plant lake keowee. A lot like lake norman!

Certain posts thats been coming from the upstate sc..im ashamed
But in actuality Oconee tends to have weather more like ne ga. I tend to look at ffc and their forecasts a bunch. Gsp has admitted the difficulty of forecasting here with the micro climates...savannah river chain of lakes and warm nuclear plant lake keowee. A lot like lake norman!
Ohhh gotcha. Y'all are another world up there. i.e. last Feb i think you got 3-4" in that bust event while I got a quarter inch of slop that melted quickly.

Also, ignore button is awesome

Yooo that cold shot at the end of the gfs Is insane lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohhh gotcha. Y'all are another world up there. i.e. last Feb i think you got 3-4" in that bust event while I got a quarter inch of slop that melted quickly.

Also, ignore button is awesome
Yep remember that well. Have never used the ol IGNORE can usually just pass it off.

According to Bsuds or whatever his name is, the upstate is only north of 85?
Lmao I know. I was fuming on the last event and let him get to me a bit. I spent way to much time a non event for here to try and prove that it was gonna be a "non event"

This place is pretty active nowadays. Gonna have lots of wild run by run swings of emotions. Pay attention to @SD and @Rain Cold and @Myfrotho704_ and I'm sure there's others that provide good analysis.
For sure and @griteater
and Webb if he is still here? Man Grit has taught me tons over the years and can really break it down or dumb it down so that anybody can understand. Wouldn't mind if Lookout made it over here too, he is dam Cad expert!

Back