• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

CG3s.gif
Alright, I gotta ask. What does CSD stand for?

Not telling. Thinking about changing it, though. I don't know. Hey mods, SD, someone in charge? If I can't get the Brick username back, can I just use this one, but make a little change to it? I mean, SD is swamped at work, so maybe just staying this one with a bit of a tweek would be good. A reset. A fresh start. What do you say?
Gotcha. I asked cause I wasn't sure if it was an in joke on here or a new pop culture reference I didn't know.

Anyway, I googled CSD and the top results were Central Securities Depository, Carbonated Soft Drinks, and County Sanitation District. So no obvious clues there.

Speaking for Alabama/miss, you have to smell dews in the 60s and severe weather in order to get snow. lol ! 013815F9-AFAB-4F33-8626-6B6B64A03BD5.pngE6F91DD7-20D8-437C-B888-E9F1E1E5B65C.png

You are a posting machine today . That phone must be on fire.
I got my weekly illness so I have nothing else to do. doctors suspect covid now and I ended up with a + test so I’m stuck in my room, stuff is flying around my jobsite right now, it’s not bad tho pretty mild

I consider Alamance, Guilford, Forsyth, Rockingham, Caswell, Davison, Randolph, and Chatham the triad.

Trick hardliner here. Greensboro / Winston-Salem / High Point Only. All other local cities just want to use our branding.

Per Wikipedia

The Piedmont Triad (or simply the Triad) is a region in the north-central part of the U.S. state of North Carolina anchored by three cities: Greensboro, Winston-Salem, and High Point. This close group of cities lies in the Piedmont geographical region of the United States and forms the basis of the Greensboro–Winston-Salem–High Point

Exactly, and stuff has trended warmer by a bit in 24 hours
It's always is 2 weeks out. That's why I'm sitting here being quiet and not posting in the main thread. The pattern changed on time sure. It's not what many wanted including myself. Atm we have warming showing in mid range like usual and basically a crap snow mean on ensembles. Sorry for not being excited yet.

You are a posting machine today . That phone must be on fire.
Course it's on fire. He keeps posting different versions the 2 warmest maps he can find. Hey this one's red. This one's orange. Hey I got one that's yellow. This one's way up high. This one's way down low. This one is is domestic. This one's foreign. Hot hot hot!!!

Back