• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Course it's on fire. He keeps posting different versions the 2 warmest maps he can find. Hey this one's red. This one's orange. Hey I got one that's yellow. This one's way up high. This one's way down low. This one is is domestic. This one's foreign. Hot hot hot!!!
Haha your playing right

Course it's on fire. He keeps posting different versions the 2 warmest maps he can find. Hey this one's red. This one's orange. Hey I got one that's yellow. This one's way up high. This one's way down low. This one is is domestic. This one's foreign. Hot hot hot!!!
Yeah it's really not a horrible pattern overall. But until we get model runs showing winter weather threats inside day 10 consistently I'm staying right here in the whamby thread. Those like @GaWx who just want cold weather and not torch should be loving the pattern.

Yeah it's really not a horrible pattern overall. But until we get model runs showing winter weather threats inside day 10 consistently I'm staying right here in the whamby thread. Those like @GaWx who just want cold weather and not torch should be loving the pattern.
This. And I’ve never said it’s a warm pattern coming up, all I been saying is it’s trending warmer, I don’t really care what hour 300+ shows, I’m tired of seeing hour 300 on top of cold/snow maps, I’m worried about what’s going on closer to, and the trend has been warmer, we need cold to snow, at least we have high in the 30s and lows in the teens coming up tho for 1-2 days. but I want snow as well, I want to see a legit snow setup under hour 168 ffs 94273F12-430C-4B9A-A410-0FA5266F5A18.png

This. And I’ve never said it’s a warm pattern coming up, all I been saying is it’s trending warmer, I don’t really care what hour 300+ shows, I’m tired of seeing hour 300 on top of cold/snow maps, I’m worried about what’s going on closer to, and the trend has been warmer, we need cold to snow, at least we have high in the 30s and lows in the teens coming up tho, but I want snow as well View attachment 102284
They don't call it Januworry for nothing

This. And I’ve never said it’s a warm pattern coming up, all I been saying is it’s trending warmer, I don’t really care what hour 300+ shows, I’m tired of seeing hour 300 on top of cold/snow maps, I’m worried about what’s going on closer to, and the trend has been warmer, we need cold to snow, at least we have high in the 30s and lows in the teens coming up tho, but I want snow as well, I want to see a legit snow setup under hour 168 ffs View attachment 102284
Bro this has hour 300 on it

This. And I’ve never said it’s a warm pattern coming up, all I been saying is it’s trending warmer, I don’t really care what hour 300+ shows, I’m tired of seeing hour 300 on top of cold/snow maps, I’m worried about what’s going on closer to, and the trend has been warmer, we need cold to snow, at least we have high in the 30s and lows in the teens coming up tho for 1-2 days. but I want snow as well, I want to see a legit snow setup under hour 168 ffs View attachment 102284
we? Only Raleigh has the cold high in the map you posted . You’ll be pushing 40. That’s nature of it all, either you got to be Far East or in the Midwest and Texas for cold . Can’t get it in Charlotte or Atlanta no more .

Trick hardliner here. Greensboro / Winston-Salem / High Point Only. All other local cities just want to use our branding.

Per Wikipedia
Oh snap. ? That is hardline brother. Principal cities or bust eh? But wouldn't that leave out Kernersville? Even though they are in between?

(Also full disclosure--grew up in High Point near PTI, in case anyone is wondering why on earth a Raleigh guy thinks he knows so damn much about a region he doesn't currently live in.) ?

I think Packbacker May be up in here

Back