• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Lick, I ain’t gonna sue you, but that damn avatar gots to go! I scroll down and see me and wonder why I’m posting all this dumb ? about trees and strippers!

Yeah it's really not a horrible pattern overall. But until we get model runs showing winter weather threats inside day 10 consistently I'm staying right here in the whamby thread. Those like @GaWx who just want cold weather and not torch should be loving the pattern.

Unless we see a lot of snow in the ENS mean, real snow won't be seen.

I put lotion on continuously and my hands still feel like they are cracked! #LIFEBELOWZEROPROBLEMS!

I don’t want to run griteater off, but I don’t think him and @Lickwx , are very far from each other! ???

I guess I’m gonna start hanging out here. I don’t like seeing 2 weeks away winter weather every other day. At some point you gotta stop and ask yourself why are the projected cold and winter weather always 2 weeks away...it’s because it’s not gonna happen

I guess I’m gonna start hanging out here. I don’t like seeing 2 weeks away winter weather every other day. At some point you gotta stop and ask yourself why are the projected cold and winter weather always 2 weeks away...it’s because it’s not gonna happen
Its not meant to happen, its meant to make you feel hope for winter. Banter move.

The other poster from Zebulon . Was pretty rowdy poster . Us zewboys are pretty rowdy . There’s a meteorologist out here , he had moved down from New Hampshire . Not sure he might have left though.
I didn't even think Zebulon was a real place. Thought it was made up like Narnia. I learn something new everyday here.

Can someone tell me why yesterday we had a “ripe” 3 week window for some winter weather the next 3 weeks, and now the temps look around average for the next 2 weeks minus a few days of below normal? Is it really that big of a guessing game around here?
Yes next question

Back