• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Could be worse , I guess? But this is still shite3DCEA6F9-DD9E-460D-9697-05EA4C31142A.png

And this don’t do it justice, but blowing snow, winds 25-40 mph and temp around 10 degrees! It stings the face a little!91504669-FC9F-40A2-8ECB-EB351051D026.jpeg

I don’t expect the fun to start until the 10th give or take a day. Right now it’s just make believe. Hell if this set up does happen like we think it will you know TGWWC will start talking about it in a few days. Deep South Snow brings ratings.

I don’t expect the fun to start until the 10th give or take a day. Right now it’s just make believe. Hell if this set up does happen like we think it will you know TGWWC will start talking about it in a few days. Deep South Snow brings ratings.
They should give it a good southern name...like Scarlet, Bethany, or Louise or something...

Back