• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Nah , this really happened lol. I took video but it was on my Snapchat . I mean it’s not a stretch , just a couple months ago a neighbor shot and killed his roommate and left him in the yard face down dead . That was in the news .
Your neighborhood sounds as bad as Honey boo boo's neighborhood.

Crazy thing is they didn’t stop me when I came home . So I wonder if that means they were watching the home for a while and knew I lived there ? Ooof . They musta seen my search history

I’ve seen that in real life before . Very epic night ! They came in an inconspicuous work van and BOOM 2 am neighbors house FBI OPEN UP. BOOM. Then pickup trucks and dark SUVs pull up and a bunch of men with guns standing outside stopping everyone . Same night I saw a guy get slashed in downtown Raleigh over a spot to sleep with another homeless man. They take all my neighbors stuff out the house and drag a lady through my yard into a dark SUV . They then disappear . Next day was a tornado warning , some of the folks who weren’t present in the house returned and were busy putting up a new door during the severe storm . Hilarious . They then got shot up twice the next year , then disappeared . Now a deaf / mute couple live there .
I believe everything except the tornado warning. ?

Martial law fkls. Marshal law. I recorded him on my notebook and every single one of you that threw jabs at me while I was just taking a break for a day I said “E” of the mtns 3”+ or greater. This was a novelty event and not widespread enough for NC to trigger an error on my part. I’m still holding last couple days of the month into February but for now pattern favors west of the blue ridge (Boone, Johnson City).
Utt ohh somebody got a hit list lol

I had to give the cops a statement half naked during the drive bys. Those were a bit scary , I think I cried a bit that night . My sister or mom coulda been hurt in cross fire as we lived exactly across from em. Took me a week but every loud sound would jolt me awake as I fell asleep after that. What really made me mad is I had work the next day . They never did get the folks doing it .

Martial law fkls. Marshal law. I recorded him on my notebook and every single one of you that threw jabs at me while I was just taking a break for a day I said “E” of the mtns 3”+ or greater. This was a novelty event and not widespread enough for NC to trigger an error on my part. I’m still holding last couple days of the month into February but for now pattern favors west of the blue ridge (Boone, Johnson City).
You’re falling down a rabbit hole

The funniest shooting though was wayyy back when . Some redneck for some reason thought it would be funny to shoot rounds into the neighborhood and he hit a few homes . That made WRAL as well.

Yeah, it surpasses 40 set by Cold Rain:
Records are made to be broken. Nobody I'd rather have break it than @griteater

He's extremely knowledgeable, has a good posting style, and is just a nice, stand-up dude. I've met him, and he's good people.

Well @Lickwx, turns out there was a tornado outbreak on April 11 2019. Didn't affect Wake but many counties in the area, including Nash among others. I concede that part of the story is plausible.

No comment on those other details though.
I can’t really offer proof of that , not like an FBI break in Zebulon at 2 am gon make the news . This really happened , only way is to bring my neighbors to testify they witnessed the same thing lol.

I can’t really offer proof of that , not like an FBI break in Zebulon at 2 am gon make the news . This really happened , only way is to bring my neighbors to testify they witnessed the same thing lol.
Nah man, don't worry about it.

I was half joking earlier about not believing the Tornado Warning anyway. (actually was more interested in that than the other stuff)

Back