• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

You guys are killing me....taking the wife and kid to Disney the 15th-22nd. I always feel so confident when I book these trips in winter I won't miss something, then again I don't how many more Wake county gradient storms I can handle anyway.
Don't worry mega March will have you covered

I just googled how to start a cryptocurrency and the first result was how to start a cub cadet...off to a strong start
Make it weather related, lightning coin has a nice ring, or Nadocoin. The first coin that will harness the power of the weather to fund your Snow or Beach Trips. ? ? ? ....lots of rockets and gifs of Wolf of Wall Street....they love that.

Make it weather related, lightning coin has a nice ring, or Nadocoin. The first coin that will harness the power of the weather to fund your Snow or Beach Trips. ? ? ? ....lots of rockets and gifs of Wolf of Wall Street....they love that.
You are now in charge and have been appointed the official southernwx cryptocurrency czar.

Martial law fkls. Marshal law. I recorded him on my notebook and every single one of you that threw jabs at me while I was just taking a break for a day I said “E” of the mtns 3”+ or greater. This was a novelty event and not widespread enough for NC to trigger an error on my part. I’m still holding last couple days of the month into February but for now pattern favors west of the blue ridge (Boone, Johnson City).

I’ve seen that in real life before . Very epic night ! They came in an inconspicuous work van and BOOM 2 am neighbors house FBI OPEN UP. BOOM. Then pickup trucks and dark SUVs pull up and a bunch of men with guns standing outside stopping everyone . Same night I saw a guy get slashed in downtown Raleigh over a spot to sleep with another homeless man. They take all my neighbors stuff out the house and drag a lady through my yard into a dark SUV . They then disappear . Next day was a tornado warning , some of the folks who weren’t present in the house returned and were busy putting up a new door during the severe storm . Hilarious . They then got shot up twice the next year , then disappeared . Now a deaf / mute couple live there .

I’ve seen that in real life before . Very epic night ! They came in an inconspicuous work van and BOOM 2 am neighbors house FBI OPEN UP. BOOM. Then pickup trucks and dark SUVs pull up and a bunch of men with guns standing outside stopping everyone . Same night I saw a guy get slashed in downtown Raleigh over a spot to sleep with another homeless man. They take all my neighbors stuff out the house and drag a lady through my yard into a dark SUV . They then disappear . Next day was a tornado warning , some of the folks who weren’t present in the house returned and were busy putting up a new door during the severe storm . Hilarious . They then got shot up twice the next year , then disappeared . Now a deaf / mute couple live there .
giphy (2) (1).gif

Back