• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

They can't make fun of us anymore about dealing with snow ??? they can't either View attachment 101782
They have always sucked driving in snow around DC. They do think they are good though haha. DC is full of people from elsewhere so it's a mess. That stretch of Northern VA you can get stuck on a good day for 4 hours, so if people saw the forecast and drove right into that they have some responsibility too. 301 runs parallel to it and that's the route I usually go.

hey @SD

• Love
Reactions: SD
hey @SD
So much positivity back then.

• Thank You
Reactions: SD
SIGH....
Looks like same people who just got a nice snow will get another in a couple of days... and the same people who saw rain will see more rain?

Ok, I'm going to have to go all in on the mid month pattern....come on baby ❄

SIGH....
Looks like same people who just got a nice snow will get another in a couple of days... and the same people who saw rain will see more rain?

Ok, I'm going to have to go all in on the mid month pattern....come on baby ❄

Unless we can find a tall Western Ridge or some blocking up North, get used to our storms cutting. Happens every winter.

Back