• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

bad things happen but stay in those WV mountains, makes wilkesboro look like nothing, some nasty things going on up in those WV mountains, especially in between families, crazy was just talking about that earlier at my job
It’s not just West Virginia . A couple years ago someone here fathered a child with his daughter . Ooof . This was Knightdale . But check this West Virginia family out. They make Alabama look like a first world place and not just a place where meat head cheat at football

Not a fan of PF! Tom Petty is talented! TP has was timeless and had great songs in every decade! I really liked his Running Down a dream and into the great wide open era stuff. American Girl was great
I was a bigger fan of Refugee, Dont Do Me Like That, and You Got Lucky Babe. Having said that, his comeback album with I Wont Back Down and Running Down A Dream were great too.

Nah I just want to keep my secret ! Especially since @Thor may develop it . It’s called Hager’s mountain

Yea I just looked and found it. It actually reminds me of Hanging Rock, which is much farther west.

I admit, I'm surprised there's that much elevation difference over there ( or should I say relief), but that's one part of the state I've rarely been. Looks like its really hard to get to.

It’s not just West Virginia . A couple years ago someone here fathered a child with his daughter . Ooof . This was Knightdale . But check this West Virginia family out. They make Alabama look like a first world place and not just a place where meat head cheat at football

This is some outlast 1 insane asylum type ---- wtf

3325dcabd5735f7ef3565ea660e3078e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back