• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Do you know from insider admin IP information?
Nah a couple gave reached out to remain anonymous which I thought was a weird flex, a couple have been discovered by posts=tweets, a couple I have heard rumors through conversations via pm and on tweeter

Nah a couple gave reached out to remain anonymous which I thought was a weird flex, a couple have been discovered by posts=tweets, a couple I have heard rumors through conversations via pm and on tweeter
I can't find the account anymore, but I think CJ is/used to be a member. I wish we could get some more Mets to interact with us. We could use the experience.

C063C0BE-2CA7-45F0-AAFA-DC0A98D66E1A.jpg

I can't find the account anymore, but I think CJ is/used to be a member. I wish we could get some more Mets to interact with us. We could use the experience.

View attachment 101829

It was either [mention]Tarheel1 [/mention] or that man with a bird fetish that scared him away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back