• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Fun run of the CFS. As everybody should know, don't get too excited it'll show something totally different in 12 hours.

This starts at day 12:

Da*m Webb got me all depressed.... the truth hurts sometimes... January is the best month here in the foothills for all snow though. February normally brings pings/zr anyway. So let's ride JAMUARY till the wheels fall off!!!

Da*m Webb got me all depressed.... the truth hurts sometimes... January is the best month here in the foothills for all snow though. February normally brings pings/zr anyway. So let's ride JAMUARY till the wheels fall off!!!
It’s all good this is a great look at H5 for the SE before we retrograde into a dumpster fire 03118450-24CC-424C-B8C9-2C1505D42610.png

Oh my lord make a decision
Those EPS H5 maps are sucking me in, but this sinus infection is telling me otherwise, in the last 2 months alone, I have 5 fevers from 5 different illnesses, including influenza, and my immune system loses itself in the winter because I’m not outside often. in the summer all Is do I soak up sun and exercise and it gets me back to normal, doesn’t help I’m working with people constantly, and that’s while taking vitamins

Back