• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

that retrogression process is gonna do something good in the SE, problem is we needa capitalize on it

Yeah I don't know what I'll do if it retrogrades right on back to an Aleutian Ridge like the GEFS/GEPS are hinting at the end of their runs. :mad: ? ??️

Just give us January. February can torch, we just need more time!! ?

Yeah I don't know what I'll do if it retrogrades right on back to an Aleutian Ridge like the GEFS/GEPS are hinting at the end of their runs. :mad: ? ??️

Gefs is probably to fast I’m sure we’re back to western trough by the end of the month tho, I’m almost sure we’re gonna have a 80f reading in Columbia SC in feb

{angry}{beer}{prosthetic leg}{white flag}

By the time 540 is done or even before, they'll have to redo or widen parts of it. That's how this stuff works. It's never completed.

Pretty sure they had to do that to 485 in CLT anyways.
540 won’t be done till mid 2030s I think. They won’t sign the final contract for the work till 2029 or 2030 I think .

Da*m Webb got me all depressed.... the truth hurts sometimes... January is the best month here in the foothills for all snow though. February normally brings pings/zr anyway. So let's ride JAMUARY till the wheels fall off!!!
It's not truth that February is going to be warm. It hasn't happened yet. Right now, it's nothing more than a guess.

Who else finds it frustrating that we can see weeks and weeks of normal consistent weather in every season except winter lol. Might just be me but it really aggravates Me. Like we never say “we need summer” in the summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who else finds it frustrating that we can see weeks and weeks of normal consistent weather in every season except winter lol. Might just be me but it really aggravates Me. Like we never say “we need summer” in the summer.

Well we live in the southeast

Well, the jet stream is more active in the winter which allows for larger pattern shifts than an otherwise zonal summer.

Back