• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

True. Winters just been so disappointing around here lol. I just remember most of them were so exciting when I was a child,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A lot of us get biased for nostalgia. The older you get, the better things were when you were a child. ?

That said, you're absolutely right. Winter was better when you were a child.

It would be nice if instead of personally attacking me, you provided actual reasoning for your disagreement, but at this point, I don’t expect that kind of civility from you.
Bro ??‍♂️This is a clear very clear clear as day JOKE don’t take everything so personally all the time. Relax take a breath and ask is this person being completely 100% serious right now? I’ve been using BAM as a joke for like a week now .. it is funny that me relating you to him is a personal attack to you? now that’s funny

Bro ??‍♂️This is a clear very clear clear as day JOKE don’t take everything so personally all the time. Relax take a breath and ask is this person being completely 100% serious right now? I’ve been using BAM as a joke for like a week now .. it is funny that me relating you to him is a personal attack to you? now that’s funny

You’re right I probably shouldn’t take anything you say in here seriously

42f14992e70ca29439cc953932b473fa.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back