• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Think about it, In 5 months we’re already seeing 90 degree temps becoming possible-likely in the SE, it’s not far at all, it’ll fly by and we’ll be back into swamp ass from M-S, it’s coming folks
In 5 months it’s June and we should have already recorded our first 90s lol. Possible is in 2 months . 90s are possible from March to October . Don’t forget March 2020 .

But look at birdman…. Lmfao ! Still here even tho he gets little timeouts time to time
This birdman right here . Tho seriously you should read up on jesco white and watch the documentary about the whites . -------- they epitomize trashiness lol. Funny part is I know a family like em and they are from West Virginia as well. Go figure lol

This birdman right here . Tho seriously you should read up on jesco white and watch the documentary about the whites . -------- they epitomize trashiness lol. Funny part is I know a family like em and they are from West Virginia as well. Go figure lol

bad things happen but stay in those WV mountains, makes wilkesboro look like nothing, some nasty things going on up in those WV mountains, especially in between families, crazy was just talking about that earlier at my job

Watched Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers and Peter Frampton on TV last night. Those dudes had more talent from a musicianship standpoint than anyone in top 40 today. Why do we accept this current stuff as good music?
Not a fan of PF! Tom Petty is talented! TP has was timeless and had great songs in every decade! I really liked his Running Down a dream and into the great wide open era stuff. American Girl was great

Back