• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Me too. I want to be in Jamestown or Buffalo as soon as the winds come off the lake and the towering cumulus gives us heavy snow. Got my thermost filled with coffee ready 2 roll!!

I was thinking around Pulaski, between Syracuse and Watertown.

Both areas are money for those intense bands.

I think the reason I give this season an F is bc not only are we not seeing snow, the climo favored areas are also down, so there is no where to drive to see it.

Disclaimer:Tarheel1 you are exempt from this.

LMAO. I heard a dude really angrily complaining about how warm it is . “ 80 ------- DEGREES “ “ it’s not a drop off its ------- winter “. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE “ . Alright which one of y’all weenies is here in Wilmington right now ? He had a Clemson hat on. Jimmy ?

The sad thing is I don't even want it to be really cold. I just want it to be seasonal. Is that too much to ask for ? Each season should feel like it's particular season.

LMAO. I heard a dude really angrily complaining about how warm it is . “ 80 ------- DEGREES “ “ it’s not a drop off its ------- winter “. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE “ . Alright which one of y’all weenies is here in Wilmington right now ? He had a Clemson hat on. Jimmy ?

Admittingly, it has felt kind of hot the past few days.

But I'll deal with this any time over another arctic outbreak.

Guess Ive whambied long enough tonight, hopefully the new model suites will take me back to the Jan thread. If not, as Arnold Schwartzenegger said "I'll be back"

Back