• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Meh..I’ve seen this movie before. Not a fan of the setup for most on this board. Let’s see how it evolves though.
That's the key...evolution. Two weeks out before the pattern might be generally better. In the meantime, we watch the northwest snow.

Seems like every winter, we enter the season with high hopes for a feast. Then December, we get the hors d'oeuvres that turn out to be biscuits that are hard and stale, almost tasteless. Then we're like "oh well, the main entree is what we came for anyway". Then January and February, the entree, is like stuff that is reheated out of the microwave, chewy, gummy, and flat. Then, in March and April, we're left with diarrhea.

The sooner we realize all we do is kick the can down the road, then we can accept the new normal. Its been Jan 2018 since weve seen any totals at my locale. Then a nice sleet storm 2 years before.

Dont let this be our 3rd year in a row Mother Nature.
But, I got a big sleet storm last February. ?

9aeb7f7493ef7a11bd6f89496c6ae1a7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back