• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

I've already told my dad near Carrollton there could be snow on Sunday. Too early ?
Way too early. I personally don't think it snows in the SE at this point... I'm remaining conservative with the lack of cold air available. I will change my mind if either we get closer in range, or the amount of snow and/or cold air starts to increase. Not a real favorable setup with not a lot of support.

Looking for food recommendations in Savanna, Georgia

If I don’t give a good recommendation, does that mean you’d put me on “The List”?

In case this is a serious question, Crystal Beer Parlor in downtown for a big menu of good casual food along with an interesting atmosphere in an old building.

If that doesn’t work, give my bird feeder a try.

If I don’t give a good recommendation, does that mean you’d put me on “The List”?

In case this is a serious question, Crystal Beer Parlor in downtown for a big menu of good casual food along with an interesting atmosphere in an old building.

If that doesn’t work, give my bird feeder a try.
Is that where you went drinking with your penguin.... err... I mean Sammy the Goose?

I’m supposed to go skiing up in the mountains in early February. Looking at the upcoming weather, I hope they’ll actually be snow on the slopes then. ?

What is it about the upcoming pattern that looks good to you that would support a genuinely cold and snowy pattern in the SE? What evidence is there to conclude that such a pattern will actually materialize beyond a brief cold shot?
@NickyBGuarantee did you ever answer this? Maybe I missed it but I'm curious too

Back