• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

No we won't. The PNA and NAO will flip and a large 50 / 50 cyclone will park its ass and we'll Wudge in our misery
Im not sure how quickly we go cold in March (for any late season snow chances) but it's probably coming and will be slow to leave between March and April

I mean, he does have a point. Until the yellows and oranges go away, the pattern here is still crappy. So crappy remains crappy until it changes. But by the same token, things up north look different, so technically it is a pattern change.

Sunny mid 70s today now a cloud deck came in and the most HEAVENLY breeze began blowing . Words can’t describe this breeze ! THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE TITS

ITS TIME NCSU LEFT THE NCAA . We gon get all the other teams that keep getting screwed by the NCAA like Houston , Cincinnati , get Notre dame a few more . Form our own league , purge Alabama . We will make college sports great again.

ITS TIME NCSU LEFT THE NCAA . We gon get all the other teams that keep getting screwed by the NCAA like Houston , Cincinnati , get Notre dame a few more . Form our own league , purge Alabama . We will make college sports great again.
I kind of agree with this. As a lifelong NC State and UNC fan, I can say that NC State gets screwed a lot, especially by ACC officials.

I kind of agree with this. As a lifelong NC State and UNC fan, I can say that NC State gets screwed a lot, especially by ACC officials.
Imagine traveling across the country to find out 4 hours before game time your out. Imagine beating out the nations best baseball teams , on your way to the finals shocking everybody to be told at 2 am you can’t play. Imagine that.

Imagine traveling across the country to find out 4 hours before game time your out. Imagine beating out the nations best baseball teams , on your way to the finals shocking everybody to be told at 2 am you can’t play. Imagine that.
Its akin to the GFS showing 8+ inches of snow and seeing the NAM's warm nose come 48 hours before event.

Back