• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

PNA looks to stay negative, NAO could go either way, though leaning positive, and AO looks to go positive. It can't get any warmer then its forecast to be next week in mid meteorological winter, so really it can't get any worse right?

View attachment 98951
View attachment 98952
View attachment 98953
This should get really interesting. Probably should start chasing mid-eighties for highs in January. Could we break some records? Maybe hit 90?

I boarded the fail boat a few weeks ago and already made it to Cancun. I'll send it back to pick up the rest of ya...
I've been on it all winter sir. I had found a little optimism for the 1st half of Jan but if that's going to come true we better see some consistent changes start showing up quick. The odds are really stacked against us in Feb if we lose January we're in trouble.

Yeah pretty crazy when you think that also happened this year
Reminds me of 2015. Went from record cold February to record warm in December . Texas did the same thing this year . We may have discovered a new correlation. A record cold February = record warm December .

Reminds me of 2015. Went from record cold February to record warm in December . Texas did the same thing this year . We may have discovered a new correlation. A record cold February = record warm December .

It's also weird because spring had a slow start and the summer wasn't that bad

Back