• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Really this winter is all Georgia’s fault . You see Alabama making the playoffs seriously upset the gods . The entire winter hinged on Georgia winning . If Alabama wins the natty the rest of this winter will be record warm , if Georgia pulls through there will be a nice cold period . You can blame Georgia for the 70 degree Christmas !

Lot of people waiting on my “updated” winter outlook Christmas Eve night. Jesus fkls, I’m gonna go out on a whim and really dig deep on this one. My last update punted through most of Jan..

Lot of people waiting on my “updated” winter outlook Christmas Eve night. Jesus fkls, I’m gonna go out on a whim and really dig deep on this one. My last update punted through most of Jan..
Go out on a limb or go out with a whimper. Don't combine the two when making a forecast, especially if you're going to get Jesus involved.

Back