• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

How the heck can we get out of this pattern. Seattle is in a crazy pattern View attachment 98856
Once the pv consolidates and the PNW is flooded with Pacific air that's when the trough will come crashing into the SE. When all the cold leaves this side of the pole, that's how we get out of this pattern ??

@GaWx Do you know what phase the MJO was in of late December 2010?
Null
201010.phase.90days.gif

Our own players don’t even know when There being put on the injury report something is going on behind the scenes

Outside of the Jaguars,the Panthers may be the most dysfunctional team in the NFL at this point. So sad being that they had such a strong start to the season.

I appreciate that... so the MJO had minimal to no influence back then, but there was also no strong +PNA signal, but the Eastern US was still below normal in Dec. 2010. Did the MJO still have little to no influence of Jan. 2011? (Jan. 2011 was a below normal as well.)

I'm sick at looking at these 500mb maps! Every time it looks like that the trough and cold will press east it gets reinforced in the west and we get the Heat Miser/Cold Miser setup over the US and we are on the Hades side!
I don’t know that it will ever move east. Feel like we would need it to dump in the plains first then it can move east, that stuff is all dammed up in the Rockies and PNW right now . Can’t imagine it’s easy for it to move east across mountains .

Back