• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Why you being so mean dude . I just posted about sacrificing you so we could all see snow and you say you’ve seen more and it was before I was born . As if I could help when I was born ! :mad:
"Why you being so mean dude." Immediately followed by "I just posted about sacrificing you..."
nathan-fillion-uhm.gif

Why you being so mean dude . I just posted about sacrificing you so we could all see snow and you say you’ve seen more and it was before I was born . As if I could help when I was born ! :mad:
I'm not being mean. I just think it's weird how getting more desirable weather, rain, snow becomes a pride point or something to laugh at when people don't.

I'm not being mean. I just think it's weird how getting more desirable weather, rain, snow becomes a pride point or something to laugh at when people don't.
Hey you sort of did start the comparing … “Seems like I got my best snows before some of you were born.....” also it’s all playful banter .

Finally, pattern change is coming! 57791D48-4929-433D-B942-B03E7B780D2A.jpeg

I’m going through February 5th with my next outlook…I will say it’s not all doom and gloom this time. Just trying to pinpoint the “when” not trying to pick fights or cancel winter.

Back